Our goal is to help you reach your goal
Consistent exercise is the best anti-ageing medicine you can give yourself.
A body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Pilates is not just about fitness it’s about maintaining strength, mobility and control of your body.
We at Pilates East Anglia recognise that each of you is an individual and has a different reason for seeking a Pilates class. Our Pilates classes are structured to cater for your individual needs and exercises are adapted to suit you.
Injuries, pain and stiffness can be very debilitating and have a huge impact on your life. The risk of falls increases as we age and after injuries and surgery. Pelvic floor problems and stress incontinence can even effect your social life.
This does not need to be the case.
We all age and how we age is defined by what we do and how we think!
Your body is very adaptive and will respond to the demands that are placed on it.
Pilates is already known for being the best form of exercise for rehabilitation. Medical practitioners are now recognising the benefits of undertaking a Pilates program pre-surgery to speed up your recovery time post op.
Our instructors will
- Look at your whole body not just the painful areas – with their expert eye you will be guided safely through your exercise program. Often the painful area isn’t the problem area
- Break movements and exercises down to fit each person and aid learning of new movement patterns
- Build movements and exercises back up in a progressive program that is functional – to fit sporting activities, daily activities and work environments
Our Pilates program will help
- Balance the muscular system – giving support to joints including the spine, hips, wrists, shoulders and knees
- Aid freedom of movement and increase mobility
- Include weight bearing exercises to increase bone density to help osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Improve pelvic floor function
- Improve balance to lessen the risk of falls – significantly reducing your risk of fractures
- Increase strength, flexibility and function of your spine
Come and join us at one of our Pilates classes in: Suffolk, Norfolk & Essex.
Click here to view our full timetable of classes, we look forward to meeting you.