Pilates classes with Pilates East Anglia – What are we going to offer you?
- A safe and effective way to explore movement
Instructors that are well qualified in Pilates and knowledgeable about the body as an integrated system
- Mats, equipment and props to keep you comfortable, positioned well, challenge you and also give you feedback about your alignment.
- Exercises to help improve your balance, flexibility and tone in the muscles to support the joints – reducing pain and increasing your ability to do everyday tasks more easily
- Standing work to build bones and increase your confidence in standing
- A workout that will compliment your sporting activities – like running, cycling, horse riding, swimming, golf
What do our clients say?
“ They feel uplifted, can move better, have a sense of their whole body, and feel calmer” after classes
We know that one exercise, done one way does not fit all. Our instructors will demo a movement, but then move around the room to help guide you, with hands on and verbal cues.
We want you to get the most out of each session, this is why we run our classes as courses with a maximum of 10 in any beginner class. Arriving for the start of the class is important as this is when we talk about set up and things to keep you safe, this is also our warm up time. If we are looking to create balance in the guy ropes, “the muscles” supporting the body, it is good to be able to see the curves and position you are in. Tight clothing is good.
We also have Barre Pilates sessions, these are great for those of you wanting to work the legs and bottom, or challenge your balance safely as you are holding onto a Barre. It is still a good work out for beginners, we give guidance and cueing for positioning and how you can get the most out of each exercise, however there is less emphasis on the the basic Pilates set up.
We have courses starting at the beginning of September. Come along and try a class. For more information email email@example.com
We also run specialised workshops for groups, giving you a programme you can use to compliment your sporting activity or help with Pelvic Floor problems.
To book or find our more contact: firstname.lastname@example.org