About us and our classes
We all know it takes time for people suffering pain and with poor movement patterns to relearn good quality movement, that can reduce pain.
Unfortunately, most specialists have a limited time to spend with each client .
We have many years of experience and have undertaken extensive training specialising in: injury rehab and movement function and dysfunction to be able to take your patients through the next stage of rehabilitation.
What we offer you:
- A safe environment for your patients to exercise
- Education to help patients take responsibility for their injury/problem
- A program that will teach both Core and Pelvic stability, aiming for endurance in these areas, so that the patient has a stable base to work from.
- Instruction in good movement patterns, helping to reduce pain
- Exercises and manual therapies to restore balance to the body
- The expertise to work with clients that have posture-related pain/problems
- The training and knowledge to take Pre and Post Natal clients
- Pilates classes for patients that need to learn to relax
- Pelvic floor problems
- Specialist Back Care Group Classes.
We have studied extensively, training with Modern Pilates, A.P.P.I (The Australian Physiotherapy Pilates and Institute) and with Polestar Pilates. Sports therapy knowledge has been further enhanced by doing courses and workshops taught by some of the worlds leading experts in their fields, Christopher Norris – Physiotherapist, Lecturer and Author, and Tom Myers, specialist in the field of Bodywork, Myofascial release techniques and movement integration.
Fiona & Julie are both fully certified Structural Integration practitioners and certified teachers of the Anatomy Trains and Fascial Release for Structural Balance, workshops developed by Thomas Myers & James Earls.
All our instructors are fully qualified and we work closely with them offering in house training, advise and support.
Working closely with Physiotherapists and Osteopaths over the last five years, we have gained valuable working experience in the field of rehabilitative exercise and as Body-workers. We have our own Beginner/Rehab exercise CD, which teaches all the basic Pilates principals and reinforces correct alignment, breathing and movement.
If you’re interested in including us in your referral rehabilitation team or more information please contact us here.
Or phone Fiona: 07767384983 or email:email@example.com
We offer Pilates classes in: Suffolk, Norfolk & Essex
Norfolk: Diss, Harleston
Suffolk: Aldeburgh, Acton, Clare, Walpole, Long Melford
Essex: Great Bently, St Osyth,